Trafalgar FyreBox Cast-In Fire Rated Service Transit – 650 x 125 x 380mm
The patented FyreBOX Cast-In allows for a fire-rated penetration to be cast into the concrete floor slab, at time of pour. Any number of mixed services can be run quickly and easily without the need for 200mm separation.
The FireBOX system ensures that all services are adequately fire stopped. The best part is that FireBOX is a permanent system and will not require fire stopping again for the life of the building.
- Reduces the overall installation area for service penetrations.
- Avoids the need for fire stopping of multiple openings.
- Simplifies and reduces construction and maintenance costs over the life of the building.
- Can be custom made to suit multiple slab thickness.
- Fire tested and fully approved to AS1530.4 and AS4072.1
- Electrical, data, communication cables
- Steel pipes
- Insulated copper pipes
- Copper pipes
- Plastic conduits
- Any configuration of the above. Mixed services can run through FyreBOX™ Cast-In
By casting directly into the floor slab, FyreBOX Cast-In eliminates the need for core-drilling of holes or forming of openings, which saves trades time and money. Furthermore, common compliance issues associated with proximity of services and structural integrity factors are eliminated, protecting trades from costly rectification works and reputational damage.