Promat PROMASTOP® UniCollar®
PROMASTOP® UniCollar® is an intumescent device designed to maintain the integrity of the fire resistant elements through which various plastic pipes pass. It is suitable for retrofit installation in various floors and walls similar to that in which it has been tested. In the event of a fire, the intumescent material in the PROMASTOP® UniCollar® rapidly expands, closing off the plastic pipe or combustible insulation and forming an insulating barrier.
PROMASTOP® UniCollar® is currently tested with many new and existing types of plastic using uPVC as a benchmark.
PROMASTOP® Unicollar® is packed in individual boxes each containing 2250mm length of collar (or 150 segments) and fixing accessories are included. The collar is designed so that it can be cut and snapped in modules of 15mm.
Fire Reaction Class: E
Expansion ratio free: 1:9
Starting temperature: 185°C
Use category: x, y1, y2, z1, z2
Colour: Light grey
- Fire Collar for plastic pipe and other service penetrations through walls, slabs and ceiling
- Single box solution for multiple pipe sizes and types
- Fixings and Clips included in the box
- Wall, Ceiling and Slab approvals
- Tested for a wide variety of pipe including uPVC, HDPE, Raupiano, d-Blue, Triplus and many others
- Approved to protect cable bunches and insulated metal pipes.