Trafalgar TWrap – 300 x 810 x 35mm
NCC compliant NCC 2022 ready!
TWRAP is a 25mm thick foil-faced, fire protection wrap that has been engineered to provide insulation performance on service penetrations as required by the National Construction Code (NCC) and tested in accordance with AS1530.4-2014.
What is TWRAP?
- 25mm thick foil-faced, fire protection wrap
- Used with penetration sealing systems
- Aluminium foil, fiberglass-reinforced outside layer completely encapsulates the core
- Strong- additional handling strength and tear resistance
- Resists mould growth
- Thoroughly tested to AS1530.4-2014
- Simple fixing requirements
- Up to 3 hours fire insulation performance
- Suitable for cables, cable trays, copper and metal pipes
- Fully encapsulated wrap system
- Bio-soluble fibres
- Easily identified on site for certification
- Easy to wrap around smaller services
- Allows for adds moves and changes during the life of the building with a range of Trafalgar
- Fire’s penetration systems